Monday, September 28, 2009

Introduction to me

Hi everybody.
So im going to try and keep this short and snappy so you dont have to listen to me blagging on about myself for to long (not mentoning the fact that there is not much to boast about me anyway)! There are two main resons for my choice of media.
1) I have laods of family who are involved in the film business, including my auntie, uncle, brother and more ( my auntie is a producer and director and did films such as Nannie Mc Fee, Waiting Ned, Shooting fish and a majour film being released next year called Im alright starring Robert De Nero and my uncle who is the head camera man and was involved in the Golden Compass, Fly Boys, Bright young things and Bland girls)
2) I want to do an a level that i have a passion for and think i will enjoy doing.
I am a huge Quintin Tarentino fan, seeing as my top three films ever made are pulp fiction, killbill 1 and killbill 2! Sad some may say but i think he is a living genious! I also have a passion for music and wierdly i like pretty much every type, although my fravroite genre is dubstep (i love rusko)! Anyway, i hope you all enjoy looking at my blog and i hope i can please all of you with some of my work!
Thanks for visiting
Ross Gordon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment