Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Audience feedback to our thriller

The comments I received from my friend and others were all very good. I am very pleased as I am yet to receive any criticism, however my father did notice that some of the camera work could have been smother and that the wall was a bit shaky at the beginning. My dad isn’t the target audience, so he may have been looking for mistakes rather than being embroiled in the narrative, like my peers who all enjoyed it and gave me favourable responses as they enjoyed the horror factor. However I am very pleased with the outcome and what people have thought of it. Below I have shown some of the comments I received from facebook and you tube.


hurtwoodhousemedia = The doll hanging is my
 favourite part...well planned and thought out video love it!

hurtwoodhousemedia = that's sooo creepy!! I really like it!


LegasyOleg = Very
 creepy opening. I've jumped on the chair when heard this knock-knock sound! Awesome and really thrilling piece!)

stephaniemareen = I really like the pace of editing
 and the titles. Great Thriller.

William Twigden = Mate, I really liked the piece! Very tense and great sounds used. Well done buddy! ;)

Richard Oxely = Scary stuff bruv, nice one. I liked that messed up bit with the doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment